Friday, March 5, 2010
Assignment 1
My first gaming experience was not bad at all i followed my instructers directions. The example really made a big contribution to helping my with the assignment. The part that i liked the most was playing the finished product. I learned that making a game takes time and precision and that anyone who set their mine to it can do it. I also learned that one little mess up can cause a glitch in the whole system which causes your game to malfunction. I wouldnt trade this course for another class because i believe that i will pursue this in my future career. As an overall grade on how difficult the course was with an A being the easiest i would give it a B. Its all about the time and work ethic that you put in is what you will get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment